Surely most of you out there have heard the term ‘Dry Shampoo’, but do you really know what it’s all about?
Stuff4beauty will try to answer some questions you might have about dry shampoo, and maybe help you decide if it’s for you.
1. You save time. Using a dry shampoo will eliminate the need to get in the shower everyday and wash your hair. Lather, rinse, repeat can be more time consuming than you think.
2. It’s completely portable. You can take a bottle with you to work, the gym, movies, on a date, anywhere. You can purchase bottles that will fit right in your purse.
3. Dry shampoo is perfect for those little problem spots, like greasy bangs!
1. Not all dry shampoo is made equal. You have to do research and try some products before you’ll find the right one for you and your hair type.
2. Some dry shampoos leave a flaky residue in hair.
3. They don’t clean your hair nearly as well as traditional shampoo.
Dry shampoo should not take the place of regular shampooing, but it can provide quick relief when you’re running behind or want to get the most out of your hair style. Stuff4Beauty has a wide selection of dry shampoos.
Kenra Platinum Dry Shampoo will help you get the most out of your hair color and style. This dry shampoo will reduce the need to wash your hair, which will extend the life of your color. This product will absorb any oils that may be weighing hair down.
Tigi Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo will keep your styles look fresh! This dry shampoo will absorb oils and leave your hair with a fresh look and smell.
Pravana Fresh Volumizing Dry Shampoo is great for anyone with limp, oily hair. This product works to enhance and restore the volume to hair, while absorbing oils and killing germs.
These are only a few of the Dry Shampoos that Stuff4Beauty has to offer. Head on over to the site, and find the product that you think will be right for you!
The Caring Staff at Stuff4Beauty.